[Healeys] Swedish Austin Healey Club Annual Meet

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Tue Jun 12 03:58:21 MDT 2012

Hi
I have a similar experience. I did the test in July, and in those days
you didn't receive the licence immediately. There was a delay of a
couple of weeks. As I remember you were not supposed to drive a car
during that time. You couldn't drive because you didn't have a proof
that you had a licence, and you couldn't drive as a learner because you
had already passed the test. Talk about catch22.
Anyway, the first time I had a chance to "use" my new licence was....
drumroll .... on the sunday september 3rd 1967.

Per