[Healeys] Documentary about "Drive Away Cancer"

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 17:26:49 MDT 2012

After exhausting just about every lead and possibility I could think of, I
have gone to Kickstarter to try and fund a documentary I'm doing on John
Nikas  and Grace. Lots of people talked with me, but no one would commit to
funding  the budget I put together, so I'm going this route to try and raise
the money needed to get this documentary made. With lots of little donations
 rather than one company coming up with the money, I think we might have a
chance.
    So I'm putting this out to the list to check out  and see if you will
help spread the word. I know it looks like a lot of money  were trying to
raise, but getting the crews out, following John around and  editing the whole
thing together is not like doing a home video. And we want to  do it right.
    So if you get a chance, go and check out our  proposal, spread the word
to every one you can and maybe by the end of the year  we can get John and
Grace's story up on a screen near you! Thanks in advance for  your help and
here's the link to the Kickstarter Project:
 _http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1690793849/in-the-wake-of-grace_
(http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1690793849/in-the-wake-of-grace)

Thanks!
Steven Kingsbury