[Healeys] Swedish Austin Healey Club Annual Meet

Richard Korn cynicbass at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 16:04:02 MDT 2012

Lol...The same thing happened here in Iceland, the vast majority of cars were
from the states also and there was not much traffic back then. you can still
see a few places in Reykjavik where  the road was originally intended to go
the other way.
It was called H-dagurinn ( hC&gri= right day).26th of May 1968 at 6 pm. 1662
signs were changed the night before and a total of 5727  signs were changed
throughout the country. there was only one accident and that was a boy on a
bicycle who broke his leg.

Richard
BN2