[Healeys] Swedish Austin Healey Club Annual Meet

Ulla & Sven Ordell bispmotala at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:02:48 MDT 2012

You are quite right Magnus,
nearly all cars sold in Sweden were LHD in the drive left days. My
understanding is that it turned into the normal way of doing things in the
1920s and 30s when a majority of cars were American imports. Also much less
traffic meant that the disadvantage of sitting on the wrong side was less
than it appears to be.

Sven
Sweden