[Healeys] How Much Grease on Nut and Lockwasher?

jerry wall jwbn6hrdtp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 16:41:46 MDT 2012

scott,
you don't grease front wheel bearings by globbing grease in the retaining
cup.  put a reasonable amount of grease in the palm of your left hand and
press the grease into the bearing using your right hand.  work your way
around the circumference of the bearing until it is loaded with grease.
the retaining cup is not for grease storage.  if you are left handed, you
could start out with grease in the palm of your right hand.
cheers,

--
jerry wall  BN6
rowlett, tx