[Healeys] Braking problem for a Longbridge

Jim Lesher cleona44 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 07:33:39 MDT 2012

To the experts - I fired up the Longbridge, after many years, but I have a
brake problem - actually no brakes - new wheel cylinders and new master
cylinder. apply the brake pedal once - fine, however with the second touch to
the pedal - it nicely goes to the floor.  The brakes were bled, going from the
farthest wheel first. and the same response. A second bleed, and still the
same results. What could the solution be, other than to replace the new brake
master cylinder?
thank you for your assistance - jim