[Healeys] Buyer Beware, eBay BN2

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:54:49 MDT 2012

Richard,

Actually, it looks like a correct BN2 left front fender and possibly a BN1
right front fender.  You're also correct about the dash and control head
(trafficator) being from a six cylinder roadster.  Of course it should have
reflector pods but many times these were removed when being re-painted.

Being one family owned can mean a lot of things, and it may have led a hard
life, possibly passed from Father to Son or Daughter in College, and then
passed on again within the family with a lot of abuse and poorly done
repairs in the past 56 years.  However, it still bothers me that it was
initially listed with an engine number for its VIN no. and not even the
engine number that corresponds to the chassis no. still on the car!

Smells like week old fish to me.

Curt