[Healeys] screw mismatch in 147-015 Headlight adjustment kit?

Roland Wilhelmy rwil at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 31 17:27:49 MDT 2012

I just received a helpful email from Michael Grant at Moss.  He is
sending me six Filister head replacement screws of the correct size,
with suitable washers, too.  They are Phillips because that is all
that is availble.  Yes the British supplier gave Moss all M5 screws.
Randy Zoller, the mechanic I take my Healey problems to if I can't fix
them myself says that many of the suppliers to Moss stick Moss with
the nearest metric size for many parts.  Moss is trying to get it
right but their suppliers are not helping matters.

-Roland
BN1 #724