[Healeys] Easily removable 4 seater rear seat pans?

Dave Murphy roadwarriordave at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 14:57:03 MDT 2012

Michael,
Thanks for sharing your solution! Shortening my three hour job (-in addtition
to all that is entailed in removing the rear wheels, I've got to wash the car
to get rid of greasy palm prints, wash my pants and buy new shirts) to ten
seconds is revolutionary! How did you attach the clips to the seat pans
without something being visible from above?
-Dave