[Healeys] Distributor Terminal Lead Wire?

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Jul 29 02:27:39 MDT 2012

These wires should be very flexible. This type of wire should be
available in any electric store or radio shack. Take a gauge which is
not to thick. Make it as long as can be safely fitted without hitting
the rotor. make sure that the ware is heated very shortly when soldering
avoiding solder to travel up the wire under the insulation which will
make it solid for 1/4 or so. Better to use a crimp connector.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL