[Healeys] Wiring fuel pumps' warning lights

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 23:49:08 MDT 2012

Thank you all for your kind advice. Best news is that I'm not going mad, ie
the obvious wiring plan which I'd hatched was OK. Of course, the worst news
is that I've cocked it up somehow or other. No surprises there then!

Well, I'll check the lights again. They tested OK before....they date from
an era when things, by and large, worked.

Putting a light in the circuit shouldn't blow the fuse in an otherwise
correct setup, particularly when I raised it by 5 amps.

So, it's back to the aforementioned cardinal error and out with the
probe/test light and meter.

Hope I don't run out of fuses!

John, I'llsend you some pics and a diagram, if I ever get it wired up as I
want. Then you might put it on yr inestimable site.

Simon.