[Healeys] BN1

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Jul 22 02:02:23 MDT 2012

Gergo, most maintanance type parts are available, electrical, ignition,
engine bearings, suspension rebuild, shock absorbers, most body panels and
chrome such as bumpers, most soft bits like tops tonneaus and interior.

Some major components if missing you would have to acquire on the used
market, such as seat frames,  guages, many BN1 tranny parts are not
available, early rear brake drums.  Can't remember if you can get new side
curtain frames or maybe they are just godawful expensive.

When I had my BN1 the parts I couldn't get new I mostly acquired through
e-bay.   Also the Nocks on the list have a good selection of used spares.

That is a partial list from memory, but may give you some idea.

Greg Lemon