[Healeys] BN1

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Sun Jul 22 01:55:51 MDT 2012

Hi Gergo,
First thing, an early BN1 is different to a late BN1. So the earlier the more
difficult to get the right parts. As I know you want to sell the car after
restoration, I can only recommend to you - forget it anyway. I guess you want
to keep it half way original, then you can`t win. All parts you need and new
parts do not fit, are very expensive (compared to 6cyl. parts) and extremely
difficult to get, at least here in middle Europe. You need to buy on ebay when
offered from US sellers or frequently travel to UK autojumbles.
So to make a list you can start with: engine parts, gearbox, rear axle (early
cars), suspension, windscreen, hood frame, instruments, bumpers, etc. etc.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany
54 BN1, 62 BT7, 65 Sprite

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----