[Healeys] 100-4 bonnet question

fiat500f at aol.com fiat500f at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 17:34:20 MDT 2012

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  There is a lot of brazing on this bonnet already, and,
yes, everywhere it could have been stressed is broken.  There are also screws
attaching the support framing ends that go to the sides of the bonnet, toward
the rear sides.  I'm guessing they were spot welded too.  Drag.

 - Paul B.