[Healeys] 100-4 bonnet question

fiat500f at aol.com fiat500f at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 15:22:29 MDT 2012

Yes, it is a steel bonnet car.  The bonnet is from a later car apparently.
The body number on this car is 2538, but the bonnet number is 707?, the last
number being right where some previous owner welded a crack. This bonnet has
been to hell and back; lots of dings, lots of very cheesy brazing, cracks,
sloppy welding, screws where spot welds should be, etc.  Fixable, but ugly.
So, no brazing of pieces together then?

 - Paul