[Healeys] Peter Healey - Update...

Robert Blair rnbmail at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 11:40:47 MDT 2012

Listers, Met with Peter last eve in Carmel CA.

For those that have not met him/know of him...

Charming fellow - very mellow.  Was here with his two kids.  Lives in Bath
England [near Bristol]. Currently owns a red/red 64BJ8.  Works in the aero
industry for over 30 years with Rolls Royce in sales group.

Obviously lots of good old stories about his parents and DH.  Pleased to
autograph some books and take some pics.  Not enough time of course.

As a Brit, I will stay in touch with him.

R.

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  RNBmail at yahoo.com