[Healeys] Convex rear view baby mirror and fuel sender adjustment

Fred Wescoe fredwescoe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 14:14:13 MDT 2012

List,

I happened to be in Kmart today, for totally unrelated reasons, and came
across an item, in the automotive isle, that I purchased.  The item is a
"baby mirror", intended for parents to be able to observe a child in the
back seat area. .  It is a convex mirror, 2 1/2" x 5",  black and attaches
to the windshield with a mechanical suction cup.  It has an unlimited,
adjustable range.  It was $8.99.  I tried it as soon as I got home and it
is terrific for a rear view mirror that simply attaches via the suction cup
to the upper windshield.  Great view to the rear that I have never had.

Some time back, someone was working on a fuel tank sending unit and trying
to adjust it for proper readings.  What is the final advice on what the ohm
reading should be?  How are the readings taken and how is the adjustment
made?

TIA,

Fred
63 BJ7