[Healeys] 65BJ8 Hardtop / Nical Eng / Others?

AHMG at aol.com AHMG at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 15:30:10 MDT 2012

Robert,
Feel to contact me off list and I will be glad to share with you my
experience. I currently own or have owned an original,  a Nical and a Cape  top.
I have owned at least  two at the same time, which allowed me  to accumulate
comparative views of design, construction etc. In  addition, somewhere in
my "stuff" I have the original (copy) of the  engineering/design drawings for
the BJ8 hardtop. There are also other  supplies in the UK.  No financial
interest in any of the reproduction  suppliers but will share with you honest
opinion. There are pros and cons to  each, and finding an original is
probably not likley.

Ken

In a message dated 7/17/2012 3:03:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,