[Healeys] parts database

John Vrugtman javrugtman at htcnet.org
Tue Jul 17 18:16:51 MDT 2012

This is not as complicated as is being described.  All I did with two
complete restorations is to dismantle and put every part in a box,
identified with what's in it on a list (not a database). Restoration by
individuals takes some time.  As needed, parts were pulled out of boxes
and either restored, or ordered new.  Not complicated, just time consuming.

John
64/66 BJ8s