[Healeys] parts database

Al Malin amalin at mac.com
Tue Jul 17 17:20:50 MDT 2012

John,

Your Herculean data entry efforts are to be applauded but part of your reply needs comment.

Essentially without product structure your part list will never be anything more than a part list.

There is an old saying - "Everything is a nail if all you have is a hammer."

Your only have a hammer - the part list. You are missing the information that relates parts to the assemblies and models to which they belong. So you compensate with multiple custom part lists.

Al Malin