[Healeys] That Stolen Healey

Jackson Krall jackson_krall at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 16:00:31 MDT 2012

Entry was gained through the passenger vent window. The story goes they broke the hinge. Maybe they had screwdrivers I don't know but I think it's about speed when stealing a car so breaking is faster than fumbling with a screwdriver, and I doubt a thief or buyer getting a "deal" is concerned about a broken vent hinge.
In 1970 my daily driver was a BJ8 and I rarely used the boot switch.

Best
JK