[Healeys] That Stolen Healey

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 09:35:44 MDT 2012

Boy, it the seller was the thief he had a pretty crummy business plan.  Steal
a car and allow it to "cool off" for 42 yrs and still get caught?  I don't
know anything other than what's been reported, but my WAG is the guy who sold
it to BHMC isn't the thief..  Too bad Paul Harvey has left us, we may never
know the rest of the story.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo