[Healeys] FileMaker - was Parts Database

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 10:14:33 MDT 2012

If we divvied out pages as a group and each transcribed the part
information, we could make some really cool excel workbooks in very
short order.

I'd be willing to give it a go if others would as well. I've got a
preexisting excel workbook structure that I've built up over the years
we could use as a starting point.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8
1970 MG MGB                               1980 Triumph TR7
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from
disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams