[Healeys] Diff oil

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Fri Jul 13 08:20:58 MDT 2012

A further question on this topic.   Some older British vehicles had
some brass parts in the diffs. I have heard there is a problem using
a GL-5 specification for those applications. The current Castrol
Hypoy C is GL-5.  I know that Redline makes a GL4 spec gear oil. Is
brass or bronze content a consideration in Healey differentials?
         Peter C