[Healeys] So. African Healey Replica

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Jul 12 15:51:07 MDT 2012

Good question.

Looks like they've managed to replicate Austin/Jensen's hit-or-miss body panel fit-up (in the Octane article, one of the 'old-timers' said they used to stamp up to 3 panels at a time--'splains some of the, uh, 'issues').

Also, the '2,43mm' wheelbase might make for a fairly cramped cockpit.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA ----- Original Message -----