[Healeys] 3rdf Brake Light - a correction

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 10:17:19 MDT 2012

OOPS at my age I sometimes wonder that I remember to get out of bed.

It is the Chevy Suburban, not the Malibu that fits nicely in the cockpit
curve.

I'm surprised that John didn't mention that the information on changing the
reflectors to light up, and using the Suburban  stop light are both on his
excellent web site.

And yes, I agree with Rich that the lights on the Healey need to be
upgraded. I am more interested in a driver than a winner so I will put
whatever makes the BT7 better rather than keep it  factory stock. Purists
must get sick when they see what I have done with my BGT so it is a nice
road car.

Jack