[Healeys] My BN2 is finally home

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Sun Jul 8 10:14:09 MDT 2012

I was saddened to hear of Rich Chrysler's passing. Although I've never
met him, I too was touched by his kindness as I registered my '56 100
in the 100 registry.

Which brings me to my story.  I bought my 100 in 1974 while still in
college, with the intention of restoring it when I graduated.  Long
story short, I think I'm in a position to finally begin working on
that long-delayed restoration.

We bought a house. It has a barn. The Healey has been moved into
the barn. Let the games.

Full story above moving the Healey into the barn can be found here:
<http://home.comcast.net/~kentmclean/ah100/>

And now that we've been in the house for a few months, I'm finding
I have a lot of chores that need to be done before I can work on the
Healey -- that wasn't in the plan.

More to follow, sporadically, as I start the slow restoration.

--
Kent McLean
'56 100 BN2