[Healeys] 3rd Brake LIght

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 09:40:26 MDT 2012

I think the effectiveness of a CHMSL on Healeys might be a higher percentage
than the average for other cars.  The low mount of the Healey brake lights
makes it like having no brake lights at all to a driver following too
closely.  Don't think of the addition of a  CHMSL  as adding an additional
brake light but think of it as installing "THE" brake light where there
weren't any already.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo