[Healeys] In memoriam of Rich Chrysler

John Harper ah at jharper.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 8 01:31:00 MDT 2012

I would like to pay my own tribute to Rich Chrysler.

I have not seen in the many e-mails sent recently any mention of all the
work he put in as AHCA 100 Registrar.

Rich and I worked hard to bring together all the 100 registrations that
we could find across the world and if it were not for Rich creating a
database from many North American paper records we would not have
achieved what we did. Rich was a great man to work with.

Those who now access the register owe a great deal to Rich for what is
now available.

I have had conformation from the AHCA that they will continue to support
what has gone on before and we will all be pleased to know that all the
effort Rich and Lynn put into this Register will not be wasted and that
the good work will continue

I still cannot get used to the idea that Rich is no longer with us. I
was last in touch with him a few months back but had no idea that he was
so ill.

John Harper - Austin-Healey Club UK 100 Register Secretary
--
John Harper