[Healeys] DOT 5

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Jul 7 00:44:55 MDT 2012

Not all encounter problems. If the rubber parts were recently renewed
with modern materials (available since the 1980's/90's) you may be
lucky. However there are also many who did run into serious problems,
despite renewed rubber parts, and brakes is an area you do not want to
mess about with. Safety before anything else is my motto in that
respect. So if you change to from DOT4 to DOT5 renew all rubber parts as
a matter of course, regardless.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL