[Healeys] Rich Chryslers Passing

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 12:05:50 MDT 2012

I am realy touched by the letters I read about this sad tragedy. This
brings me to a point, that I belive he fullfilled his task of life
completely.
We hungarians have a proverb: a successfull life starts with you crying and
everybody smiling, and ends with everybody crying and you smiling. He must
be smiling somewhere.

Best wishes to everybody:
Gergo