[Healeys] Rich Chryslers Passing

Rick Swain rjswain at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 08:21:38 MDT 2012

What a shock and what a sad day for Healey people. I visited Rich a couple of
times at his shop and asked lots of questions via email. He was always ready
to share his incredible store of knowledge and to offer advice. After I bought
a new Kilmartin frame I was discouraged from proceeding with swapping out my
old frame by one Healey expert. It was his opinion that only a very few people
with a vast amount of experience and expertise could accomplish this task.
Rich was much more positive and, advised that, as long as I measured
everything carefully, I could do the work. I decided to go for it and four
years later have put over 12,000 miles on a job that I shouldn't have had the
skills to accomplish. I'll always be grateful to Rich for his encouragement.
Rick'59 BN4
www.classicmotorart.cafull-colour drawings of your car