[Healeys] Rich Chryslers last post

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 09:29:08 MDT 2012

The Last Post is something we Australians (and many other nations) hold close
and dear. It is unmistakeable.
"In military tradition, the Last Post is the bugle call that signifies the end
of the day's activities. It is also sounded at military funerals to indicate
that the soldier has gone to his final rest and at commemorative services such
as ANZAC Day and Remembrance Day."
http://www.awm.gov.au/media/last_post.mp3
I'm still shocked, and still very sad, that I had no idea of Rich's illness. I
couldn't have done anything, but I could have personally thanked him again.
In modern terms, I think it's appropriate to reread Rich's last public post
(to my knowledge) and apply the ANZAC "Last Post".
I.E. Reread Rich's Last Post (below) to our list. And observe a minutes
silence.
Such an appropriate "Last Post on this list" to us as Healey friends....
A minutes silence for Rich.
And maybe a trophy in his honor?
Sincerely.
Chris Dimmock