[Healeys] Radiator - fan crack

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Thu Jul 5 16:53:11 MDT 2012

Hi
My car had a Texas cooler when I bought it. One day I looked down in the
engine compartment while revving the engine. I saw that the fan was
flexing against the radiator. I feared that the fan eventually would
flex so much that it would touch the radiator. I then did the same on my
old BMW (1975 525). That fan did not flex at all. So I decided to throw
out the Texas cooler, and install a BMW fan that I just happened to have
lying on a shelf. I had to file the screw holes a little, but it worked
out well. This fan is a few millimetres larger in diameter  than the
Texas cooler. It looks like the one that can be purchased from Denis Welch.

Per in Sweden