[Healeys] Radiator - fan crack

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 5 14:36:28 MDT 2012

The crack I mentioned was in an original four blade metal fan.

The rubber transmission mountings can become oil soaked and soften
over time allowing the transmission and engine to move forward
especially if you stop quickly. If your car leaks oil, don't they
all, it runs down the engine and is caught by the transmission mount.

I trust everyone knows better than to drive their Healey like it was
meant to be a race car! :-)

John the jack rabbit
All my cars are two speeds - fast and stop