[Healeys] Rendezvous damage report

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Tue Jul 3 08:13:11 MDT 2012

2500 Miles solo from San Jose to Parksville and back via the coastal route
(1 and 101).

1 - Floor headlight dimmer switch - complete failure (Moss reproduction
about 10 years old) - Wired all three (blue/Blue-red/blue-white) together
for full time brights and used driving lights for low beams for the
remainder of the trip.

2 - Sheared bolt off on Lenchow alternator conversion.  I must have over
tightened this some time when I replaced the belt.  Replaced and continued
on.

Lempert gears worked great although slowing down my first leg to break in (I
installed the night before leaving) the set and allow to cool.

Dynamt made the cockpit bearable for once.  I actually had to turn the heat
on a few times.

Warm Regards,

Tracy Drummond

PMP | ITIL Service Manager | CISSP |  <mailto:bighealey at charter.net>