[Healeys] My Site

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 2 15:51:21 MDT 2012

After a hectic baseball playoff season (I coach/manage my grandson's team) I
am back making additions to my web site. Just put 6 items on today and will
put five or so on each day or so until I am cleaned up with my backlog of
around 120 items. Check on the Update page periodically. These will be put
on willy nilly with no thought being given as to how long I have been
holding them. Too damn hot and humid to do anything else but sit under the
air conditioning on my computer. Count your blessings!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com