[Healeys] Winter projects, parts questions

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 20 20:46:21 MST 2012

William,

West Valley Instruments "reprinted" my safety gauge last August. It
is not in the car yet but it looks really good and I think it is
painted but I don't recall if I asked him or not. 877-818-9402 and
ask for Morris I believe. I think he used to work for MONA or was a partner.

www.westvalleyinstruments.com

Try: westvalleyinstruments at gmail.com

Sorry it took me so long to look up the information.

John
'62 BT7