[Healeys] BN1 seat height and the new foam

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Jan 14 11:29:36 MST 2012

Roland, I am 6'0" so a little different dimensions, but I had no problem
with the steering wheel clearance and legs with some very restuffed seat
bottoms, my brother who is a few pounds heavier did though.  However, my
head hit the roof with the top up, I had the foams cut down.

Maybe you and your trimmer could work it out so you can sit on the foams
with the cover on but not attached to see if it needs cutting down for best
driving position, since the bottom just sits in the seat frame shouldn't be
too hard to do.

Greg Lemon