[Healeys] Austin Princess / Jensen 541 assistance

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:40:38 MST 2012

Hey Folks,

Thanks for the information and validation. Part of the original
question had to do with proximity to Florida. Anyone have any
recommendations on places to talk to down that way?

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/They-Might-Be-Racing/182813478411202

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8

disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams