[Healeys] Radio Part Number

dwflagg at juno.com dwflagg at juno.com
Tue Jan 3 19:18:25 MST 2012

Jack,

Vintage speakers are available on eBay both used and NOS. Another option
is to have the original speaker reconed, as the frame and magnet are
usually good. Reconing is more expensive than buying a good used or NOS
(sometimes) speaker, but better modern materials are used and it will
last longer than you!!

Doug