[Healeys] Nash Healey restoration update

Larry Varley varley at cosmos.net.au
Sat Dec 29 23:24:09 MST 2012

Hi Guys, the link below is to the latest progress on the Nash Healey
restoration, 600 hours into the body and it's finally back in my
workshop. I have also added some new manuals to the main page that have
been kindly donated to the website. Having just spent this beautiful
Melbourne day ( and tomorrow) detail sandblasting areas to get the outer
body ready to be sealed with epoxy primer, I may need a week in a health
spa to remove the garnet :)
Cheers
Larry Varley
Melbourne