[Healeys] That 40 yr. Stolen Healey

Mike phoenix722 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 8 17:11:04 MST 2012

Who knows?  This car is 56 years old, and somebody told me long ago that it
had been raced, so all sorts of things could have been done to it.  I will
take a look when I get a chance.  We are having company for dinner in a
little bit, so don't think now is a good time to go crawling around the
vehicle.

Which brings up a point.  I purchased this car in 1968 from a guy in
Redmond, Washington.  It is a 100M.  Does anyone know anything of it's
possible history?  Can't tell you the name of the person I bought it from.

Mike