[Healeys] That 40 yr. Stolen Healey

Richard Korn cynicbass at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 15:51:05 MST 2012

Mike,
Since you have a BN2 and you say it has the firewall Number, is that the
chassis vin plate and , or the batch /body plate Which is above the vin
plate?
If you have the vin plate with chassis number BN2Lxxxxxx than you also have
the engine number as they were unified from BN1 219001 through to the end of
the BN2 run.
The engine tag would be 1Bxxxxxx  with an M after the last number on later
cars but that just means manufactured by Morris
You also have the body number on a 7 more places on the body and trim.

Richard
BN2

On Dec 8, 2012, at 21:06, "Mike" <phoenix722 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Re the stamped number on the chassis.  Can someone tell me exactly where to
look for it on my BN2?  I have the number on the firewall, but no plate on the
engine.

> Mike
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "HealeyRick" <healeyrick at yahoo.com>

Steve