[Healeys] Threadlocking Armstrong Shock Bolts

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:30:03 MST 2012

oh man, I just think this is a bad idea.  if the weld-nut comes loose
because you were too lazy to check the bolts every now and then... well
you'll have to deal with it in spades at that time.

I find that if you monitor the bolts about once a quarter, eventually they
stop coming loose.  Besides, with soft aluminum bodies the last thing you
want to do is fix the steel bolt in place.