[Healeys] Kilmartin

Larry Varley varley at cosmos.net.au
Thu Aug 30 13:16:29 MDT 2012

Hi Gary, there would have to be some sort of misunderstanding going on
here, Greg and John don't operate like that. I suggest you phone them
during Australian business hours and have a chat. I was at their
premises recently dropping off my chassis to have bulkheads made and
fitted, and business was operating as usual.
Cheers
Larry