[Healeys] Kilmartin

E.A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Thu Aug 30 12:32:40 MDT 2012

Kilmartins!
Greg and John are super; and they are extremely efficient and heplful -
e-mail responses within a day of
posting (sometimes within hours); and by telephone (very favourable
rates from Canada) either one
of them will look after ones smallest need immediately or within an hour
with e-mail followup (and
sometimes with phoyo or two)!

Over the past four years I have purchased a BN1 chassis, the majority of
tub components in addition
to items which in the past were not listed (or they would fabricate  if
one was not in a hurry).  The
choice of shipment has always been the customers choice - chassis by sea
(total of 29 days to
Saskatoon with NOT a problem), and  "small bits" either by surface post
or airmail.

If it is an enquiry  rather than an order one can understand the
potential for delay.

Cheers
Ed
Historian, AHCUSA