[Healeys] Anderson and Moment Restoration Guide eBook

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 29 13:36:16 MDT 2012

Try:

http://books.google.com/books/about/Austin_Healey_100_100_6_3000_Restoration
.html?id=kSlv6EZSq-0C
 on sale for 19.22

Or for ED,

http://tinyurl.com/9spuuxv

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ
www.healey6.com

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of editorgary at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 2:19 PM
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Anderson and Moment Restoration Guide eBook

 Folks,
I've just learned that Motorbooks International is the publisher of the
eBook version of our restoration guide, so if you do need information from
that book and haven't been able to buy one of the ultra-rare copies printed
on unobtanium, you can find it online and download it for some reasonable
cost -- and Roger and I actually get a small royalty on each one purchased
online.
Since I strongly recommend that you use a laptop computer as an integral
tool for your restoration -- storing the copious photos you should be
taking, indexed by system and chronological order, as well as notes,
diagrams, information you've gotten online, receipts etc -- having your
restoration guide online shouldn't be inconvenient.
However, the ebook is no different from the old printed version, so it still
has all the old errors. If you do get an online copy, let me know, and I'll
send you the most recent errata sheet.

And no, I don't know the link to find and purchase it, but it shouldn't be
too hard to find.
G.