[Healeys] Anderson and Moment Restoration Guide eBook

editorgary at aol.com editorgary at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 12:18:45 MDT 2012

 Folks,
I've just learned that Motorbooks International is the publisher of the eBook
version of our restoration guide, so if you do need information from that book
and haven't been able to buy one of the ultra-rare copies printed on
unobtanium, you can find it online and download it for some reasonable cost --
and Roger and I actually get a small royalty on each one purchased online.
Since I strongly recommend that you use a laptop computer as an integral tool
for your restoration -- storing the copious photos you should be taking,
indexed by system and chronological order, as well as notes, diagrams,
information you've gotten online, receipts etc -- having your restoration
guide online shouldn't be inconvenient.
However, the ebook is no different from the old printed version, so it still
has all the old errors. If you do get an online copy, let me know, and I'll
send you the most recent errata sheet.

And no, I don't know the link to find and purchase it, but it shouldn't be too
hard to find.
G.

Gary Anderson
Editor-at-Large, Austin-Healey Magazine
Registrar, Austin-Healey Concours Registry