[Healeys] Help with BT7 (new thread - I got bounced again!!!!!)

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:06:52 MDT 2012

Thanks for pointing that out guys. The 100-Six had Standard and De Luxe
models. The 'De Luxe' included overdrive, a heater, two tone paint and Road
Speed tyres.

Were the heater and overdrive included on all 3000s? If so it would explain
why there is no 'O' in the VIN, as they all had them. I photographed a
100-Six without a heater last month, they are very rare. Roger Moment said
he has never seen a 3000 without one so probably that was standard as well.

Anyone out there with a 3000 that doesn't have the heater and O?D?

Derek